The GRP2613 is a powerful 6-line carrier-grade IP phone designed with zero-touch provisioning for mass deployment and easy management. Built for the needs of desktop workers and designed for easy deployment by enterprises, service providers and other high-volume markets, the GRP2613 offers an easy-to-use and easy-to deploy voice endpoint.
The GRP2613 features a sleek design and a suite of next-generation features including 24 virtual multi-purpose keys (VPKs), dual Gigabit ports, a color LCD with swappable face plates for easy logo customization and more. It includes carrier-grade security features to provide enterprise-level security, including secure boot, dual firmware images and encrypted data storage. For cloud provisioning and centralized management, the GRP2613 is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS), which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor deployments of Grandstream endpoints.
- Supports up to 3 SIP accounts and 6 multipurpose line keys
- Swappable face plates to allow for easy logo customization
- Dual switched autosensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit ethernet ports with integrated PoE
- HD audio with support for all major codecs, including wideband codecs G.722 and Opus
- Up to 24 digital BLF keys
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage
Universal power adapter included: Input:100-240V ; Output: +5V, 0.6A ; Integrated Power-over-Ethernet(802.3af) Max power consumption 3W (power adapter, GRP2612/GRP2612W) or 3.8W (PoE, GRP2612P/GRP2612W)
Dimension: 203mm x 193mm x 52.1mm ; Unit weight:554g ; Package weight:936g